Thursday, September 07, 2006

Little about Moi & Intention

Bismilaah, Wa Salaatu Wa Salaamu 'Ala Rassulillah

Salaamu aleykum warahmatulaah wa barakaatu,

Everyone out there must have an interest or hobby in which they find tranquility, inner peace and to some extend even a high (if not, maybe you should explore some options:). I find these factors in the remembrance of Allaah Azza wa Jal. I believe appreciation comes with understanding and acquiring knowledge is important, but oh no! Not just any knowledge it’s got to be Islamic knowledge.
Unfortunately I’m not studying Islam at a particular academic institute yet, however I do wish to do so in the future insha’allah. Its amazing how when it boils down to worldly matters we are vigilant and attentive, not only that but we place so much effort and dedication into whatever it is we want to execute. In no way do I imply that we should have total disregard for the dunya, far from it actually. But what we are totally oblivious of is the fact that if you were to entirely & sincerly embrace this way of life called Islam we would be successful in this life as well as the hereafter.

If Allah wills I will be sharing notes of lectures that I attend as well as books I find intriguing and anything else that interests me. Hopefully these notes will beneficial as well as useful. All that is correct & accurate is from Allah and any mistakes and shortcomings are from me, so I’m going to ask you to excuse me in advance for any faults that you might come across whilst reading my posts. I do however welcome comments so feel free to drop them in insha’allah.

Jazaak allaahu khairn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home